Friday, February 24, 2012

My son 20 and eat bad food, so i'm sure

Overactive immune system: Anonymous My son was hyperactive immune system for almost 3 years. It should not all the time, it flares up every once in a while, but when he does it badly. My son 20 and eat bad food, so I'm sure that plays a huge roll in his problems. When he ups outbreak usually occurs when he eats too much fast food for too long, that poor diet can lead to a hyperactive immune system. A few things I found that lack of vitamin D can cause autoimmune problems. Which makes sense, because we get vitamin D from exposure to the sun and my son did not spend much time outdoors. Every time he has an episode of his immune system flare ups, I ask them to check his vitamin D levels through a blood test and levels are generally low, so I'm starting to think that could play a roll in his problem .anabolic research llc Vitamin D is one of the vitamins that you can get a lot, so you do not want to do for this supplement. In addition, omega-3 such as fish oil or krill oil I think generic lasix it is good for the immune system. .

No comments:

Post a Comment